This is Trevor’s second interview with Mike, and believe me, you will definitely want to take notes, so have a pen handy and enjoy!
In this interview Mike shares:
- why every business is a manufacturer.
- why it’s so important to become more efficient at one or two things instead of being mediocre at several.
- that success doesn’t come from events, but from habits.
- why he says you should “Profit First”.
- why most people focus on the wrong part of their business when talking success.
- what’s wrong with the “leaders eat last” mentality.
- why your profit may not be exactly what it seems.
- how to live a wealthier life.
- why you should be using a “smaller plate”.
- and so much more…
Check out Mike’s site http://www.mikemichalowicz.com/ to find out more info about his other books, to learn more about who he is, or to connect with him.
In the interview Trevor and Mike talked about Simon Sinek’s “Start With Why” video on youtube. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3EiHaDtJ3g