In this week’s interview Trevor spoke with an Emmy Award Winning
Director and Producer, Nick Nanton, who is known as The Celebrity Lawyer and Agent to top Celebrity Experts for his role in developing and marketing business and professional experts, through personal branding, media, marketing and PR to help them gain credibility and recognition for their accomplishments.
Be ready to take notes, because they cover a lot of info really quickly in this interview. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
In this episode Nick shares:
- How music has influenced his entire life.
- How he turned doing what he loved into a way to make money.
- How he uses what he does to help others.
- The importance of meeting new people and building relationships.
- How all relationships are based on an exchange of value.
- The importance of positioning.
- Why you should show up like nobody else, stand out and do things a little differently.
- Why credibility is so important.
- Why building your community is so key.
- The importance of a mentor.
For more info on Nick visit his website: