We hope you enjoy this interview as much as we did.
In this episode Ben shares:
- How a book literally changed his life.
- How he started mixing up a business plan from a company he was working with to make it more his own.
- How he found his first clients to build/ start his own business.
- How personal development is so key to his lifestyle.
- The importance of finding your “Gold Card” clients.
- How he took what he was already doing and created his own independent business.
- How he became a “specialist” in his field.
- The importance of staying in front of your audience.
- How he keeps what he does for work, something he loves.
- Why 1 is such a dangerous number in business.
- The importance of selling aggressively.
In his interview Ben mentioned a few things:
You can find more info about the book he mentioned “The Seven Lost Secrets of Success” <– by clicking here.
He also mentioned the site hardtofindseminars.com. Hop over and check out this amazing resource.
For more info on Ben Settle check out his website: