This week Trevor interviewed veteran and fellow YES group member Sam Gross owner/ operator of Logger’s Pizza and Logger’s Taphouse.
This interview is full of some amazing tips on starting a successful business. You have to check it out.
Be ready to take some notes, you won’t want to trust your memory over your pen on this one!
In this episode Sam shares:
- How the community helped promote and grow the start of his business.
- How important family is to him and therefore to his business model.
- How he strives to do things a little differently in order to stand out from their competition.
- The importance of looking at new ideas to increase the value to customers.
- The value of seeing how customers behave and how to modify it to help grow your business.
- The importance of working on your business not in your business.
- Why networking with other people who are like minded or in similar positions is so key.
- Several amazing marketing tips and ideas.
Stop by and visit one of the Logger’s locations:
Logger’s Pizza is located at 1350 NE Stephens St. Suite 10, Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Visit their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LoggersPizza
Logger’s Taphouse is located at 2060 NW Stewart Parkway Roseburg, Oregon 97471. Visit their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LoggersTapHouse